Tempus Pro Services is a well-established Sarasota, Florida based Company that designs, installs, and serves integrated solutions for home, business and commercial applications. With a team of some of the brightest and most experienced leaders and engineers in the business, we bring an educated, skilled, creative, and – above all – service-oriented approach to residential and commercial AV, security, and automation.
We are seeking a Senior Accountant experienced in financial contract management. This position reports directly to the President/Owner.
- Weekly/Monthly Financial and Operating Reports
- Revenue and Cash Projections
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review the results of account reconciliations
- Customer Billing and Payments
- Vendor Purchasing and Payments
- Payroll Management
- Inventory Control and Job Costs
- Company Benefit Programs
- Special Projects
- Accounting Degree
- Minimum 5 years construction accounting
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communicator
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Competitive salary & 401k
- Benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation time.
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
Tempus Pro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or send to:
Tempus Professional Services
Attention: Human Resources
7519 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite #101
Sarasota, FL 34243