Home Automation Lead AV Technician
Tempus Pro Services brings a unique consultative approach to the design, installation, and service of home systems. We adapt the bewildering world of home systems to our client’s lifestyle so they may enjoy both the process and the result.
We are looking for a Home Automation / Lead A/V tech with experience in mid to high end homes, who is capable of working with anything from simple localized configurations to complex rack-based systems.
- Troubleshoot hardware & software issues and making changes to meet spec requirements.
- Properly demonstrate System to clients and obtain sign-off for training/service completion.
- Be responsible for Company assets such as tools, proprietary software, and information & site database.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair, or replace inoperative equipment and test for proper operation.
- Make recommendations on equipment placement, up-sell for complete protection, timely process work order modification and manage schedule impact.
- Provide prompt, courteous, and excellent customer service.
- Promptly report defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
- Follow safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- Clean up all work debris from site and return unused materials.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in home automation and/or security
- Lutron RadioRA, Control4, Universal programming experience desired
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with an excellent work ethic.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Positive and Professional attitude.
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Employment is contingent on successful completion of a drug/alcohol screening and background check.
- Availability for on call/after hours support (compensated accordingly)
- Comprehensive knowledge of and ability to configure/install home-based networks, including ISP and local routers, firewalls, wiring, access points.
- Understand HDMI fundamentals including HDBaseT and VoIP
- Understand CCTV – including camera and NVR configuration
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- This position is located in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida
- Competitive salary & 401k
- We offer our employees full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation time.
Tempus Pro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or send to:
Tempus Professional Services
Attention: Human Resources
7519 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite #101
Sarasota, FL 34243