Home Automation and Security Sales Specialist
Tempus Pro Services is a well-established Sarasota, Florida based Company that designs and installs integrated Electronic Lifestyle solutions for home, business and commercial applications. With a team of some of the brightest and most experienced leaders and engineers in the business, we bring an educated, skilled, creative, and – above all – service-oriented approach to residential and commercial security and automation.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's needs.
- Develop price quotations, scopes of work and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present proposals to clients and builder partners.
- Accountable for maintaining a strong sales pipeline with detailed reporting of potential opportunities.
- Meet or exceed aggressive monthly quota.
- Function well in a deadline driven environment.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of selling residential home automation, security surveillance and low voltage services.
- Excellent communications skills, organized and comfortable with on-line CRM & forecasting tools.
- 3+ years in telecommunications services sales or security sales is required.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Fully paid training & industry certification
- Executive management team focused on growth
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- This position is located in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida
- Competitive salary & 401k
- We offer our employees full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation time.
Tempus Pro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to:
Tempus Professional Services
Attention: Human Resources
7519 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite #101
Sarasota, FL 34243