Tempus Pro Services brings a unique consultative approach to the design, installation and service of home systems. We adapt the bewildering world of home systems to our client’s lifestyle so they may enjoy both the process and the result.
We are looking for a low voltage Wire Technician for new home and retro installations. Applicants need to understand the differences in pulling low voltage versus high voltage wire.
- Must be a highly motivated, detail oriented individual with an excellent work ethic and a desire for advancement.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Positive and Professional attitude a must!
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Employment is contingent on successful completion of a drug/alcohol screening and background check.
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- This position is located in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida
- Competitive salary & 401k
- We offer our employees full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation time.
Tempus Pro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
To apply for a position, please email resume to email@example.com or send to:
Tempus Professional Services
Attention: Human Resources
7519 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite #101
Sarasota, FL 34243