Tempus Pro Services is a well-established Sarasota, Florida based Company that designs and installs integrated Electronic Lifestyle solutions for home, business and commercial applications. With a team of some of the brightest and most experienced leaders and engineers in the business, we bring an educated, skilled, creative, and – above all – service-oriented approach to residential and commercial security and automation.
Sales Administrator will have a wide range of high-level administrative responsibilities. This position will also serve as the point of contact for customers and sales account managers.
- Managing day to day sales workflow
- Managing proposal process including proposal scheduling and calendar
- Planning and preparation of sales presentation material
- Managing and maintaining customer account files
- Process builder Work Orders & Change Orders
- Update and manage CRM customer accounts
- Office phone support
- 3 years’ previous experience in Office Administration role
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Gmail, CRM)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
- Able to work independently or with a team
- 3+ years’ previous experience with a builder and/or construction company
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- This position is located in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida
- Competitive salary & 401k
- We offer our employees full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation time.
Tempus Pro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to:
Tempus Professional Services
Attention: Human Resources
7519 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite #101
Sarasota, FL 34243